Friday, January 31, 2014

Hi Everyone,
As many of you know I have made two trips to Texas to be with mom to give her moral support through this trying time as Larry tries to recover in Rehab.  He has shown some improvement the last couple days and has started Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy again.  He is also eating a little better.

Aunt Phyllis & Uncle Dick came with mom to pick me up from the airport the first trip and then again to pick up Larry's niece later in the month.  This most trip, Mom & Aunt Phyllis picked me up.

During my first trip Uncle Larry & Aunt Carolyn took me with them for Friday night fish and then I played a game with them before heading to bed before my 8:00 pm curfew (haha).

On this most recent trip I took mom a quilt with "mom" sayings on it for her birthday.  I also finished a "Texas" wall hanging/small lap quilt for Aunt Phyllis. I also have something in  mind for Aunt Carolyn.

Love to all!
Teresa

2 comments:

  1. The quilts are beautiful and will definitely be treasured. We are looking forward to your next trip and will be at the airport to pick you up. Thanks for sharing time with us while you were here to support your mom. "We'll even do guinea grinders again"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes.....love the guinea grinders! Love you!

    ReplyDelete