Saturday, August 4, 2012

US OLD FOLKS IN KANSAS!!

All is going pretty well here in our state but if anyone has the powers to send rain our way we would love to get some!!

Larry is taking some PT for his back problems and hopefully that will help give him some relief.

I am getting ready to have my cataracts removed and will be glad to get that behind me.  This getting old isn't for sissies!!  We are proving that each day that goes by.

We hope this finds everyone doing well.  Be happy and we wish you the best of life.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with those cataracts. Dick dumped 3/4" of rain from the rain gauge this afternoon. Didn't get the storm we had been warned of, but at least we got a little moisture. Guess my rain dance wasn't too great.... Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking of you both, Aunt Trudy! With Love, Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back pain and loss of eye sight are real challenges. Your so right about getting old isn't for sissies. I hope the PT helps you Uncle Larry. Aunt Trudy, you will be so glad to see better. My old injuries are already haunting me. I am trying to learn to love the pain. Dad lives with very poor eyes and a lottttt of pain yet he still manages to live life the best he can. He sets a good example for me to follow.

    Live it while you got it

    Love Bud

    ReplyDelete